Do you have any test data/identity for validating API in the sandbox?
Modified on: Mon, 3 Apr, 2023 at 1:23 PM
- Use ABCDE1234A for a valid PAN
- Use ABCDE1234B for an invalid PAN, i.e, a PAN number has been found but is invalid
- If you use any other values for PAN you will get a 404 PAN not found error.
- Aadhar Verification
- Use 999999990019 as the Aadhaar number for success
- Use 773032249986 for an Aadhaar that does not have a linked mobile number
- Use 2GAD0 for valid captcha and any other value for invalid.
- Use 123456 for a valid OTP.
- Use 123457 for OTP to mimic 1st failed attempt.
- Use 123458 for OTP to mimic 2nd failed attempt.
- Use 123459 for OTP to mimic failed attempts limit exceeded.
- Bank Account Verification
- Always set the account number value as 1234567890
- ABCD0123456—successful verification response.
- ABCD0123457—invalid transaction response. This may happen if the provided account does not support IMPS transactions.
- ABCD0123458—transaction limit may have been reached. This may happen if, at the time of the penny drop, the transaction has exceeded the daily IMPS limit for the account. While this is rare, it is still a possibility.
- ABCD0123459—downstream service error.
- ABCD0123450—pending verification.
- ABCD0123467—invalid account details.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.